Cybersecurity Keynote Speakers are in High Demand
Cybersecurity is a critical issue for businesses and organizations of all sizes and industries and it is more important than ever to stay informed and educated on the latest threats and best practices for protecting sensitive information. One of the best ways to do this is by attending conferences and events where top cybersecurity experts share their knowledge and insights.
As a meeting professional, you have the opportunity to bring these experts to your own events and educate your audiences on the importance of cybersecurity. But not all cybersecurity keynote speakers command an audience in the same way, whether it be with expertise or entertainment. From the entertaining (Sileo), to the academic (Schneier), to the cutting edge (Krebs), to the human psychology (Barker), these are some of the top cybersecurity keynote speakers that will have attendees talking about your event long after the lights go down:
- John Sileo (The Storyteller): John is a leading expert in the field of cybersecurity and data privacy, with two decades of experience stemming from having lost his multi-million dollar internet company to cybercrime. He helps organizations understand the latest threats to their sensitive and highly-profitable information and teaches the strategies they can implement to protect it. He combines real-world examples and personal anecdotes with the latest research and best practices, making his presentations both informative and engaging. John is known for his extensive interaction with the audience, including live hacking an audience-member’s smartphone to illustrate how easily cybercriminals can get into your banking, investment and work accounts through your phone. John has presented at hundreds of conferences, corporate events and government agencies, earning rave reviews from audiences of all sizes and backgrounds. His happy clients include the Pentagon, Amazon, and associations representing virtually every industry.
- Brian Krebs (The Reporter): Brian is an investigative journalist and the founder of KrebsOnSecurity, one of the most widely-read cybersecurity news websites. He has deep expertise in the areas of cybercrime and data breaches, and is a sought-after speaker on the topic for his first-class reporting on many of the technical aspects of cybercrime. Brian has written for publications such as The Washington Post and Wired, and has appeared on numerous television and radio programs. As a keynote speaker, Brian brings a wealth of cutting edge breach incidents that he uncovers or is alerted to.
- Bruce Schneier (The Technologist): Bruce is a renowned security technologist, author, and public speaker. He is the author of several books on cybersecurity, including “Data and Goliath” and “Applied Cryptography.” Bruce is a regular commentator on security issues in the media, a highly respected thought-leader in the cybersecurity community and a public-interest technologist, working at the intersection of security, technology and people. As a cybersecurity speaker, he is very comfortable diving into the more technical aspects of the topic.
- Kevin Mitnick (The Hacker): Kevin is a former hacker turned cybersecurity consultant, author and speaker. He is one of the most well-known figures in the cybersecurity world and his story is the subject of several books and films. Kevin’s presentations draw on his unique perspective and experiences to provide audiences with valuable insights into the world of hacking and cybercrime.
- Dr. Jessica Barker (The Psychologist): Jessica is a cyber-psychologist and the co-founder of Cygenta, a cybersecurity consulting firm. She is a highly sought-after speaker on the topic of human behavior and cybersecurity and has presented at conferences and events around the world. Jessica’s presentations focus on the psychological and social aspects of cybersecurity and how to create a culture of security within an organization.
These are some of the top cybersecurity keynote speakers in the industry and you can count on them being booked out months, if not years in advance. John Sileo stands out for remarkable story of losing everything to cybercrime and his ability to deliver complex concepts in a humorous way using his wealth of knowledge and experience in the field. He is a dynamic and engaging speaker who interacts constantly with your audience to make cybersecurity accessible and memorable. Visit his website at Sileo.com where you can find more information and schedule a speaking engagement.