On November 10, I will host an interactive webinar sponsored by Deluxe that will explore how small businesses can protect themselves from identity theft. As someone who lost more than $300,000 and my small business to identity theft, this is a topic I care about deeply. In addition to delivering keynote speeches at conferences, I also provide consulting and guidance to organizations like the Federal Trade Commission, Pfizer and the Department of Defense on how to best protect the sensitive data inside of their organizations.
Register now for tomorrow’s webinar.
During this multi-part webinar, I will provide simple, actionable tools and advice to help small businesses protect their data and retain information privacy. I’ll also explain how the information economy has shifted the competitive landscape and increased our data exposure. Attendees will learn the following:
- The new reality: information does not equal power
- How to think like a spy and apply critical thinking to the power equation
- Manipulation triggers thieves use against your employees and defense techniques
- Interrogation tools to uncover fraud before it erodes your profits and net worth
- Fraud hotspot best practices
- Trends in data theft
- Holiday identity theft prevention tips
Sign up now and make sure that your business doesn’t experience the losses that mine did.
John Sileo, the award-winning author of Privacy Means Profit, is a keynote speaker on identity theft, data security, social media exposureand weapons of influence. His clients include the Department of Defense, Pfizer, Homeland Security, Blue Cross, the FDIC and hundreds of corporations, organizations and associations of all sizes. Learn more at www.ThinkLikeASpy.com.