Your clients compute almost as much on mobile devices as on desktop computers. They read banking and investment emails on their smartphones, log in to sensitive financial accounts via their iPad and store mission critical data on their laptops. But along with the freedom and efficiency of mobile computing comes a great deal of risk – risk that threatens their net worth. Small devices are easier to lose, simple to steal and are tempting targets for data theft. And to top it all off, your clients protect their mobile devices like mere phones and book readers, instead of the computers they really are.
So, if you are thinking ahead about what to get your best clients for the holidays, we have the answer. How about a thorough list of privacy prevention practices to get them safely from Black Friday through New Year’s Eve? Sure beats a reindeer sweater or a fruitcake!
Gather a group of your best clients and treat them to an hour of tried and true practical ideas to safeguard their privacy. You provide the cookies and eggnog, we will provide the expertise and your clients will appreciate the useful gift!
We will provide simple, actionable tools to protect and enhance the mobile tools your clients use to do business. You will learn how to add value to your clients by helping them:
- Lock down smartphones and tablets from thieves
- Track mobile devices if stolen or misplaced
- Safely use free Wi-Fi hotspots in cafés, airports and hotels
- Determine which apps are safe and which aren’t
- Evaluate mobile banking and investment apps
In addition to mobile security, we can customize the speech to cover other holiday hot topics, such as:
- Protecting your identity from being stolen (think of poor George Bailey) at this busy time of year.
- Becoming aware of what you unwittingly share on social media sites during the holidays.
- Preventing your holiday parties at home or at work from becoming sources of data theft.
We’ll tie it all into a holiday theme to keep an edge of humor and the holiday spirit, all while delivering seriously practical ideas to protect your clients. (Click here for a sample.)
Limited dates available.
Call us today to secure your date! The Sileo Group 303-777-3221
John Sileo is a keynote speaker and CEO of The Sileo Group, a privacy think tank that trains organizations to harness the power of their digital footprint. Sileo’s clients include the Pentagon, Visa, Homeland Security, Van Wyk Risk and Financial Management and businesses looking to protect the information that makes them profitable.