Teaches from first-hand experience losing a business to cybercrime
Post-Pandemic cybercrime changed the game. Cybercriminals will hack $6 Trillion from organizations that fail to defend their data fortress, remote workforce, cloud computing and mostly, their people. Are you prepared?
Don’t be the next disastrous security breach headline. John is a vastly different cybersecurity speaker who:
Award-winning author and Hall of Fame cybersecurity speaker John Sileo creates maximum momentum around data security.
John’s core topics and keynote titles all share one common trait – he delivers them with energy, humor and deep relevance to your audience. As one of America’s most sought after cybersecurity speakers, John’s level of engagement is second only to his expertise.
UN-HACKABLE: 5 Post-Pandemic Power Mindsets for Defending Data
Cybersecurity Awareness Isn’t Enough – it must include a healthy dose of ASAP action.
To avoid becoming the next disastrous data-breach headline, you must solve the human element of cybersecurity first. This speech will show you how, and is aimed at Organizations looking to:
- Provide a main-stage or virtual session as entertaining as it is informative
- Infuse energy and life into their culture of security
- Learn industry-specific solutions to critical data protection
- Foster ownership by bridging personal/workplace protection
This is a fast-paced and humor-laden presentation that leverages John’s story of losing his business to cybercrime and delivers a roadmap of actionable next steps.
Think Like A Spy: Aggressive Identity Theft Protection
To protect workplace data, you need to protect your people first.
Threat sources like mobile computing, IoT, wearable technology, cloud computing and social media have shifted the identity protection landscape. This speech is full of prevention and is aimed at Individuals & Employees looking to:
- Prevent identity theft at home and at work
- Defend their credit, bank accounts, investments and wealth
- Improve their online privacy and digital security
- Protect their account, Social Security and online assets
An interactive speech that weaves John’s devastating story of identity theft into a roadmap of actionable next steps.
The Art of Human Hacking: Social Engineering Self Defense
Until you have trained on the art of human hacking, people will be your weakest cybersecurity link.
Fraud training works best when it happens in person. Give your people a chance to experience social engineering in person so that they recognize the real thing. This speech incorporates live-training and is aimed at Organizations looking to:
- Educate their entire staff on anti-social-engineering tactics
- Understand manipulation tools like cortisol flushing and coat tailing
- Build a reflex-response habit to detect and deter social engineering
- Provide a Deep Dive “Part II” to any of John’s other presentations
An in-the-audience, live-interaction speech for any organization looking to eliminate their #1 source of data theft and make their people their greatest defense asset.
Your Data is Showing: Protecting Your Privacy in the Surveillance Economy
Do you have Digital Privacy in a Surveillance Economy?
Your Data is Showing focuses on taking back your privacy with skills that apply across the ever-changing tactics of clever marketers, digital advertisers and cyber criminals. From limiting your exposure on Google properties (Google Search, YouTube, Maps, Android devices, Google Home, etc.) to locking down your social media profiles, Your Data is Showing is solution heavy. If time allows, John will workshop with your audience, phones and social media profiles in hand, so that they walk out of the room without being tracked by every app and device they own. This is a HANDS-ON, highly interactive presentation.
Your Financial Practice as Hero: Client Cyber Appreciation Events
Leverage your role as a trusted advisor to better protect your customers’ data (and gain loyalty).
No one is in a better position to educate financial customers about protecting their identity and net worth than you are. This speech is aimed at Financial Providers looking to:
- Create massive goodwill with customers by eliminating their risk of ID theft
- Host a financial wellness seminar to reward customer loyalty & drive prospects
- Utilize current events and hot topics to encourage client clicks and behavior change
- Add value by minimizing your customer’s financial risk footprint
A feel-good, highly-educational speech for the customers of financial providers interested in delivering value-added services to complement their current offerings.
C-Level Cyber Security: Strategic Security Awareness Training for Leaders
To bulletproof your culture of security, you must move beyond awareness and into security action.
How are you supposed to cope with wide range of cyber threats when you have little to no technical background? This speech answers that question and is aimed at Executives, Managers and Teams looking to:
- Move beyond security awareness into concrete action steps
- Train on the critical human elements of protecting data
- Gain non-technical, high-level working knowledge of cyber strategies
- Provide an entertaining main-stage presentation for C-Level execs on down
A leadership-oriented speech for executive conferences, board retreats, internal training and conference opening or closing sessions.